WANFEI Heated Vest Keeps You Warm and Healthy in Winter
Have you felt clumsy in heavy clothes? Are you sick of carrying different coats against different weather from chilly wind to heavy snow?
Here this upgrated heated vest is right for you. It's lightweight, with USB charging cable (Battery not included) and waterproof zipper, lettting you enjoy the winter more cozily.
Fabric: Sydney Spinning + Memory Fabric
Filling: Cotton washing with water
Power supply: one 3.7V power bank per sock (not included)
Heated Temperature: 40-55℃
Weight: About 400g
What You Get
1x Heated Vest with USB Cord (no battery pack )
1X User Manual
3 Heating Levels
Adjustable heating temperature for your option so you can choose the suitable one based on your needs.
4 Heating Zones
Built-in carbon fiber heating pads acroos the front and back to offer heat acroos core body areas (collar, mid-back, abdomens)
Hand wash is the most recommended.
Support machine wash in laundry bag in cold water.
*Remove the battery before washing the vest;
*Do not use dry cleaning;
*Air dry (Do not twist or wring);
Soft & Safe & Light Weight & Water Resistant
Carbon Fiber Heating Elements
The heating material is made from carbon fiber, which is safer, softer and more healthy than the original heating method.
Less than 500g, this vest is easy to carry and suitable in various occasions, from office working to outdoor sports.
Waterproof zipper and water-resistant outer layer offer more security in rainy or snowy days.
How To Use
1. Insert the USB port to 5V power source, we recommend 5V/2.1A power bank. (Note:Power bank need to purchase separately);
2. Press the control of the vest for 3 seconds to turn it on/off;
3. Short press the control to adjust the heating mode.
*Note: The front part and the back part can be controlled separately by adjusting the BELLY and BACK button correspondingly.
Applicable Sports: Camping, skateboarding, self-driving, rock climbing, cycling, travel, diving, daily warm wear, etc.
1. The power bank is not included;
2. Please do not use more than 5V DC input to avoid security issues;
3. Prohibit the use of the vest while sleeping;
4. NOT for pregnant women, young children and those who can not express their will;
5. NOT use for people with pacemakers;
6. The data is measured manually, there may be a discrepancy, but it will not affect the use.
7. All images have been calibrated by professionals. However, due to differences in ambient light and different display settings, the images and objects you see may be slightly skewed.